<body>
Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Please do click on my nuffnang ads

My blog's really dead but luckily, there's music to keep it "alive"
In the meantime, I'm having exams
6 papers altogether, stress much

I'm really looking forward to christmas though!
It's just the most beautiful holiday season ever
But I don't even know how I'll be celebrating it this year...

And I still have to book tickets for the 13 ex prison cells event!
A christmas nightmare muahaha
I'm supposed to go with bff, wonder if it's still possible to grab hold of those tickets.

Studying, studying.. I've no idea what I was staring at 



I don't wanna be your corner stone
You're driving me insane
You dominate my mind, it's making me dull and empty inside!
Most of all, you were not supposed to mean everything to me but literally, it's happening!
Do you even understand this feeling?


Last but not least, I love this particular quote
"I wanted words, but all I heard was nothing"
- The Script



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online