<body>
Saturday, December 18, 2010

Click on my nuffnang ads yeah?


Yesterday was the last day of the ct week!
Exams are officially over.. well, at least for now
So after the paper, the girls and I went over to grassroots for lunch at the "Naked Fish Shoppe"
Yep, that's the name of the restaurant. We didn't make that up ;D

After lunch, we headed down to amk and caught "Rapunzel"
Omf, I wna marry Eugene aka Flynn Rider, we couldn't stop talking about the movie, damn it!!
Mainnah and I kept gluing our eyes onto him!
Even though he's just a cartoon BUT STILL LOOK AT HIM!
He's like THE IDEAL BOYFRIEND!
If you have caught the movie then you'll know how to relate to this
Anyway, the movie's fking awsm just so you know.. LMAO
I wna watch it again HAHAHA



And after the movie, or was it before? Ooops, I kinda forgotten when..
My dear mainnah got me THIS ONE IN MILLION OWL RING!
LOOK AT IT, LOOK AT IT!!

Tor me, it's gorgeous! Let me emphasise TO ME again..
It's $8.90 luh but I think it's damn expensive.. like srsly!
I'm a damn budget shopper
Mainnah, if you read this, I'M LIKE GOING OMG OMG AGAIN!
COS I'M SO FREAKING IN LOVE WITH THIS RING!
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, ONCE AGAIN
xoxo



Went to tpy w sebast later in the evening!
Did my nails at his friend's shop
Will post a pic of my mani after my nails have grown longer..
It just looks btr longer, srsly!

Went to town for dinner at aston!
I still love walking those steets because of the christmas decos there.
It just makes me happy!

And it's really rare that this entry is so wordy
I don't usually blog in detail

My new fringe 





Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online