<body>
Sunday, September 12, 2010


I'm meeting bff this friday again for our swensens ice cream buffet treat!
I'm really greatful to have her in my life!
You're irreplacable, babygirl!

Tmr, I'm probably catching HC with em!
Tueday, heading to scape with Leon
Wednesday, hanging out with my girlfriends
Thursday, going out with lenny!
LMAO!!!

And the week after next, we're celebrating mooncake fest with lotsa sparks, candles and lanterns.
We're gonna burn lanterns too ^o^
And I've yet to discuss with papa about my big day!
I hope he agrees in letting me go with whatever I want!
Please say yes when I ask for your permission tmr!
*fingers crossed* 
Man am I worried now...

Click on my nuffnang ads!
P.S: Why is it always coming back to you?




Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online