<body>
Tuesday, September 14, 2010

 Hello there, the movie's like fuck by the way!
Very the lan! So kelian...
4/10, fail!












Went to ps with em last night, caught hc!
Seriously, bwg!
And we somehow "played" in the men's toilet! LMAO!

I'm going to meet Leon later.
And fuck F1!
Thanks to that fucking whore-bag activity, my bdae's somehow screwed!
And hor, your stories made me even more angry can!!

No more hotels, wah... so awesome! ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Anyway the problem has been settled, well... sort of luh!

Acutally it doesn't even matter to me if that day comes or not
Cos right now I don't even wanna give a damn about it!
Click on my nuffnang ads, people!
^o^

When I told you that I was gonna move on, I lied!
In fact, I was never once completely over you




Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online