<body>
Wednesday, September 1, 2010


Hey mates, it's been long! LMAO
So my exam week has started, don't wanna talk about it.
Dust bin came over a couple of days back to study with me....
But it was an EPIC FAIL!
And I also can't believe that I looked like that when he was around..
Anyway, I can't wait for this saturday!
Some special event at some hotel
Dress up, dress up, dress up!!



And rrrrrrr, last night I couldn't sleep at all so I called up emily at 3 in the morning!
I'm going old changi hos after ghost's month with em and co
10 ppl should be alright

Oh and after 9th sep, i'm gonna play and go out everyday!
Bff, shall we go visit the orphanage?
We will confirm cry there lor..
Swensens buffet ice cream at ions
Kboxing till 6 in the morning
Let's go to pulau ubin just for fun then head back to sgp again
Or Johor also can... Malaysia do surgery damn cheap!!
Kidding kee hee

I really really hate my hair!!
Like from 1st Aug onwards, my hair hasn't been cooperating with me at all!
It looks like a bowl!!
What happened hair?
Please hair, I need you to be alive and in shape again
I'm so sad... rrrrrrrrrrrr

Click on my nuffnang ads!



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online