By the way, I think I'm still sick in the mind.
I was suffering from anorexia from dec, 2006 to the middle of 2008!
Look at how skinny I was..
I honestly looked like a dork then. So gross!
So nerdy and skinny looking, seriously I looked like a loser lor!
You know that even though I was already 33kg, I still wanted to go skinnier?!
Like wtf man!! Almost died I tell you!!
So after I recovered in the middle of 2008, I was back to eating normally!
Apparently I turned back into a normal human being luh!
But just this year, 2010, I had a relapse..
I was scared of putting on weight, wanted to go on diet but it was an epic fail!
So the only way to lose weight quickly is to like throw up after every meal right?
That's bullimia
But hell no, that's just fucking painful and gross!
Like after eating, you head straight to the toilet bowl, stick your fingers inside your mouth and press your tongue till you puke...
I tried doing that, but imagine you have to puke silently cos you don't want anybody to know..
HOW CAN A FUCKING HUMAN BEING DO THAT?!
Like hello, vomitting adds to noise pollution luh!
No human can ever vomit without making sound one lor!
If anybody can, teach me!
But another thing about bullimics is that, THEY WASTE FOOD!!
Look at poor Africa...
The people there are all dying and here you are, throwing up your food in the toilet bowl
Sigh...
But everytime after I eat, I seriously feel like throwing up
But i can't... cos it's not normal and it's difficult to do self-induced vomiting SILENTLY!
For the record, I'm not bullimic okay!
I have not vomitted anything out this year!
But when I was sec 2, I did luh!
Like literally stick your fingers inside your mouth and force food out!
And another thing, bff and I can't stand this ugly bitch who is now intentionally wanting to be anorexic.
Like fuck you man, no matter how little you are eating right now, it just ain't gonna work for you!
Cos you are born with a big face and a big body!!
So no matter how hard you try, your face and body will stay that size forever till you die!!
And plus you look like a filipino maid, so you think you will be hot after you become skinny?
Errrr..... i suggest you to go and do plastic surgery instead of dieting lor!
You're so ugly already and yet you still dare to bully my gfs!
Click on my nuffnang ads..


.jpg)




