Met BFF yesterday at taka!
She was working at the christmas fair.
Once i found her, we left for break time.
Caramel corn/Cheese corn/Butter corn, her tako balls!
Then we walked over to wisma then played with the nail polish samples at the face shop.
Then we walked back to ngee ann city and i bought my strawberry milkshake from macs.
We sat down awhile and chatted!
After that we decided to get fruits! LMAO
Guava, grapes and my horrible tasting mango smoothie which was wickedly expensive!
We went to tower A to sit down!
Over there, I met Jeanette and sold her a box of my coloured contact lenses!
Like finally $$$$$$$$
She's sweet man i tell you!
Then awhile later, there was this director of some christmas play, he came over and approached us.
He set up his video camera and asked if he could interview us on something which I've forgotten!
Eunice was laughing like crazy cos she was shy!
Then after that I was still hungry and wanted to eat somemore.
So she followed me to buy omelette noodle shit!
Then we went back to her workplace.
Her work friends gave us work to do!
Wrapping presents....
I also played ball ball but didn't manage to finish answering the questions.
Eunice is gonna lend me hers.
They got that toy for free you know!
$29.90 if you would like to own one....
While walking me off, she and i camwhored using her phone cam!
I like her phone cam, yeah true it makes us look green but we both look GOOD CAN!!!!
We kept snapping while walking on the streets!!!
Walk halfway then suddenly stop in the middle of the road then block people but... hack care.
We were like eh eh take somemore take somemore!
Yucks so ugly delete delete. Again Again!
Eunice, Iloveyoudarling!




.jpg)
.jpg)




.jpg)




