<body>
Sunday, December 13, 2009


I love this pic so much!
Because I look so adorable here.... LMAO!!!
First time using my phone cam to camwhore.
A 2 megapixel camera.
Very lousy but I look good!
I'm still going back to using my proper camera.
Papa's buying me a new camera soon.
Chio red, from 12.1 mpxl onwards...
Probably on my 17th b'dae next year.
*~* that's hell long....

I'm meeting eunice this fri so i'll be updating my blog by then with lots and lotsa pictures.
I'm still sick!

And my fingernails are dry, brittle and cracky.
Jason the bio dickhead, boasted his knowledge and said that I lack keratin which are dead cells.
The layer of keratin on your nails is unevenly produced and this causes the cracking of nails.
Our hair, nails and the protective layer of  our skin are all made up of keratin.
Aiseh! I feel brilliant because I memorised what he texted me.

So guys, keratin is important even though they are just dead cells.
My nails are just so horrifying looking now!!!!
I need mani badly.



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online