<body>
Monday, August 10, 2009


I'm back after a long long long time......
Cos i'm so stressed up, I had to amuse myself with those gay pics up there.

Prelims starts this friday!
Butterflies in my tummy.......


Lex and aazaan, you guys gotta knock it off!


Lex: Aaz, what you think abt my gf?
Aaz: Errrr.... okay luh
Lex: Oi what okay? Your okay means what luh?
Aaz: So so luh...
Lex: Like shit uh?
Aaz: Erm, abit luh!
Lex: Fuck you luh what shit! She's my gf you know....
Aaz: Okay okay not shit not shit!
Lex: Then what?
Aaz: Wait wait I think how to tell you nicely....
Lex: I find my gf damn hot sia....
Aaz: Orh Orh I know already, okay okay your gf is not shit but something like shit!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online