<body>
Friday, August 7, 2009


Happy 17th Birthday Benny Ong!!!!!!!!!

I hacked into your facebook account to rip this pic okay?

I gave him this name, Benny Ong Ong King!!!!


You know how he got that name?

One day, we were both online talking then he told me his surname was Ong and he quickly say that
"chinese is wang means king".
So I was like huh i totally didn't get his meaning.

So i asked him "Your name in chinese is king"?
And he said yeah.....

So I was like oh so means your full name is BENNY ONG ONG KING????

Then he was like
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!

Hahaha and he also told me that next time
if he ever becomes a DJ he'll call himself either ong king or Ben King.

SO ADORABE!


And the way you told me that today was your birthday was so sad....
How could I not know your birthday?!?!
I felt like I kinda spoilt your day a little bit.......

BENNY AND BARNEY
LMAO!!!



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online