<body>
Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ohmytian!
Only 11 people came to school today....



The rest were all quarantined cos my classmate caught h1n1.
And it's a confirmed case....
Shreedhee hope you'll be alright....
Kinda miss your jokes and all!
Your laughter is super super contagious and i really miss that alot!



Niway, today was o level listening compre, the invigilator kept asking me if the volume was alright....
Do i look like I've got hearing problem????
Do I look deaf????


I need to sleep badly, I feel very very ugly these few days.
My right eye is effing ugly, what happened to my eyelids man???????


And i can't upload pictures.
SIGH!



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online