

What's my standard of beauty?
Here's my answer......
Niway tell you guys something, I love looking at pretty girls!
It's like my hobby.
When I go out in public, I will observe girls faces.
I know that girls should be looking at handsome guys but I have abit of a guy's hormone.
You guys might be thinking I'm a les!
Yes I am, I'm "bi".
LMAO!
I just love looking at pretty girls that's all!
It's like...
PRETTY FACES, HELLO
WHO WILL NOT WANT TO SEE?!?!
Everybody loves looking at pretty girls what... It's a fact!
Especially when they are fabulously gorgeous and beautiful.
It's like wah seh can't believe that such people really do exist on Earth right?
I've actually more pretty girls photos than handsome guys photos in my computer....
Don't freak out!
But I'm not a pervert, I'm really not a pervert!!!!
*swears*
Guys who are finding girlfriends will also want a pretty one what....

.jpg)




