<body>
Thursday, October 14, 2010



You people can just give me a punch in my face!



8th Oct 2010, Sakae buffet =D
"Eh bff, tension and stress" 




Soft shell crab sushi


12th Oct, high tea buffet with the guys at The Marriots =D


Jiefeng's mussel in a mussel *~* 






School's starting next monday!
Sian..
But there's something good about my timetable this semester and that is....
We don't have sch every wednesday!!

Seoul Garden with papa, siwei and jared yesterday at cwp!
Caught reign of assassins after
Eh go watch that movie, the twist is super funny 
Won't regret it =D

Go www.camqueenoftheyear.com, click on gallery to see all the befores and afters
Damn interesting but obviously I'm not joining luh!
Waste time
*~*

Click on my nuffnang ads y'all! 



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online