Jared intro-ed this vid!
It's sick!
Can't stop watching this good shit
^o^
I can't stay on your life support, there's a
shortage in the switch,
I can't stay on your morphine, cuz its making me
itch
I said I tried to call the nurse again but shes
being a little bitch,
And I swear you're just like a pill
Instead of makin' me better,
You keep makin' me ill
Click on my nuffnang ads you guys!
It's sick!
Can't stop watching this good shit
^o^
I can't stay on your life support, there's a
shortage in the switch,
I can't stay on your morphine, cuz its making me
itch
I said I tried to call the nurse again but shes
being a little bitch,
And I swear you're just like a pill
Instead of makin' me better,
You keep makin' me ill
Click on my nuffnang ads you guys!

.jpg)




