<body>
Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's mooncake festival today!!



Anyway, I won't be updating my blog from thursday to saturday
Because I won't be coming home
I'm celebrating my nights differently..

And from now on, I'll do lots and lots of reading
I see the need to expand my vocabulary
Widen my usage of words
This is sudden, because I somehow got inspired by a particular supermodel's blog.

I'm currently doing a d.i.y mani now
Black and white are the colours I picked for my nails
Just finished the left, now pending for it to dry then gonna continue on my right
It's really ugly!
That's what i get for not wanting to head down to nail parlours
I've been wanting to get my nails done last week
But I just can't bear to part with my money!

And I finished watching IRIS (It's a korean drama)
All 4 seasons of The O.C,
Twilight and The Notebook!

I wanna get started on another drama/movie
I need recommendations.. are there any??

Okay, click on my nuffnang ads people!



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online