<body>
Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm uploading pictures I took with my gfs first
I'll then upload pictures of my other celebrations the next time.

We hung out at central's rooftop for awhile cos the door was unlocked!
We sooo wanna sit the Gmax!!


















One of the tastiest bdae cakes I've ever eaten in my whole entire life!
They used Kinder Bueno for the base!!
Wanna buy the whole cake for myself now!




Rushed home with em to settle some shit!
Then met perrine at town after that
Fucking hilarious when we were hiding stuff in our bags!
We didn't wanna get caught for anything..

Did kboxing at midnight!
Okay there were 2 guys who made us laugh like mad!
The cute newbie guy who was like damn freaking innocent..
He would literally just give us anything we want luh! Even alcohol
And there was the rabbit guy!
The buck teeth dude! LMAO

And because some of them kept walking pass our room very often
So while we were singing,
We left our door open, threw  food out
Screamed and sang out of tune on purpose
Made fun of the staffs and passerbys

And when the cute newbie was mopping the floor,
Perrine kept shouting eh cleaner cleaner, eh you yeah you! The green shirt one!
Went toilet, saw rabbit guy everywhere!! Cannot stop laughing!





Around 5 plus in the a.m, went to scape's skyroof for awhile
Then went to this jap restaurant at ion at 6
Currently pang's working there
^o^

Obviously it wasn't opened yet so we ate the restaurant's food for free!!
Had FROZEN UNAGI!
Then went home with em!
P.S: I wanna learn driving!

Click my nuffnang ads!



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online