<body>
Monday, August 23, 2010

Yo bitch, 
I don't even care what your fucking name is
Srsly I don't even give a shit about you
Stop annoying the fuck outta me!
Go do something productive like plant a tree or something
Save gaia, ya fag!

I feel like hitting your face with my keyboard right now!
You think you're the boss and you're so awesome?
Like wtf man, you're a whore..
You're just plain stupid
Standing there like a dumb bitch, pretending like it nvr happened!

Are you a nut ball?!
You know if no adults were there that time, I'll slap your face like as though I was playing shooting ducks on the computer

And when you went like "huh? What? I dont know what happened!
Seriously I wanted to drown your head in the toilet bowl!
And shove shit in your mouth!!

I don't care if you choke cos that is suppose to happen to you by the way!
I curse you to have boobies infection.
And by 20, your boobs will sag like a 98 yr old grandma.
Cleaning every floor..

Kay, that was over exaggerating and childish but yeah when I'm angry, I do talk shit!

And hello there readers, good to see you!
LMAO
Totally weird change of mood i know!
 I actually feel like crying cos I'm srsly damn stressed up!

I maybe scaring myself but what if it really happens.
I am not progressing, I keep thinking that I will fail everything!
I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm srsly very very fucking distracted!
Like, I try to be happy and all so that everybody will go on normally with their lives
I will go mad if i continue this way!
I NEED HELP! 
Cannot afford to waste anymore time!
Bloody distractions!

And click on my nuffnang ads!!!!!!!!



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online