<body>
Sunday, August 1, 2010

To someone:
I don't know if you feel the same
And maybe I didn't mean anything to you
 But you definitely meant alot to me
You still do actually
And you always will

I guess you have no idea how bad it's hurting me everyday




And to dustin:
I know I'm not an easy friend to handle
I will stay as far as I can away from you
Knowing me was a big mistake


You texted me this:
"You just can't seem to stop dragging people down with you"
"You wanna ruin your life, fine but don't ruin mine!"
"You're always thinking about yourself"
"Go ahead and fuck it up all you want but don't get my clan and I involve"

I know that I've given you alot of dickfest screwballs to handle
I admit that!
I'm no longer bulletproof so you can scold me all you want
You had enough so it's time I leave!



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online