<body>
Thursday, July 22, 2010

Click on my nuffnang ads!!!

Not once, but many times please!


Koi with bff at amkhub today!
Seriously like-a-nice only!
Bought the large one which cost me like 5bucks, pricey duh but it's nice!!

Skipped morning lesson today and got scolded by Mr tay!
Err.... he's so pms-ing!




Mummy's giving away my heelys!
Cos I can't fit into them anymore
Wtfuck, so sad!!
$198 okay!!
Damn good condition somemore
Lmao, yumin and I couldn't stop making fun of it!
When we were all young last time, everybody all thought it was SO cool

Liang court for heelys lessons.
And get this, lessons are still being conducted there NOW leh.
Till today, omf, major fail!

Oh and to my poly gfs, PCW, tecktonik!
HAHAHAHAHA
And him doing ballet dancing while we're doing our 10mins assignment!!!







Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online