<body>
Thursday, July 29, 2010

Click on my nuffnang ads!!!

Gah, better click uh, hmph!

I have no idea why my entry last night was so full of shit!
Well, i know my girlfriends are going through long term dickfest and it's really tough on them.
Sometimes I even feel like crying for them honestly cos their faces speak up for them.

And ho just told me about this bitch, annie g, the poser of baby!
She is sucha baby wannabe but nah, cho cmi!
Okay, that was lame.. "~"

Was blog hopping around and came across this post which i totally agree.
Girls can go crazy over boy shit matters.
Disgusting or what luh!

And damn, i can finally tie a knot in a cherry stalk with my tongue!
It took me like damn long luh but wah lao, I did it lor!
Pro sia..














Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online