In a world full of shit, you are always honest.
In this life where people's brains are effing shallow as they're morons,
You're deeply committed.
Faced with choices and decisions that could hurt, we try to do what is right.
We believe in each other when one doubts ownself.
We help each other go on.
We encourage the other when one is overwhelmed, supporting each other's career.
We stand by each other when one is down.
We help each other to get back up.
You are my best friend and I love you for that.
The Old hair!
The flat flat flat flat flat hair... The shapeless brown shit on my head!
And finally, I've got the rectangular shape hair!
LMAO
Still flat, I know but damn I like it cos it's much better than THE OLD HAIR!
Goodnight, my darlings!
Please click on my nuffnang ads alright??





.jpg)




