Hi there,
Well, I'm pretty upset that my June holidays will no longer be fun due to the many tests which I've to mug for that's happening right after the term break.
Anyway, apart from that, I have decided to dye my hair.
It may not be a big deal, I know but yes, I'm still excited about it! LMAO
To be precise, it's just merely highlights.
Getting my hair done on the 14th June!
With bff, definitely.
Oh and this little post here is for little dustin!
Sigh, please stop ignoring me.
Hahaha, you should know that I can't do without a friend like you.
Eventually, you'll get my point!
Don't be mad at me anymore alright??
I'm sorry, and if this doesn't please you,
OhMyShit! LMAO, it's gonne be a farewell then!
And come on readers, please click on my nuffnang ads alright??
LMAO, you people are very important! Yes! So click!!

.jpg)




