<body>
Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cabi song - SNSD ft 2pm


I still love nichkhun to death!
His face, his blonde hair, his hot body, everything about him leaves me speechless!
Like OMFS!!
And one more thing, not intentionally wanting to be vulgar here but fuck yoona, seriously ewwwww...
Okay luh, actually I'm kinda jealous because nichkhun once had a crush on her before!
LIKE WTF, YUCKS!!

Going for buffer din din with Joseph tmr! ^o^
Finally gonna play with his Nikon DSLR!!
Gonna highlight my hair this monday, yes just re-enforcing my excitement luh dey!
Bff's probably bleaching her hair too! LMAO

Poly's Canteen table

Taken through UV lighting in sch!

Some overdued pics too!









Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online