<body>
Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tomorrow's my orientation!
SIGH! 5th to the 7th.

Yesterday went movie marathon and pizza dating with weiqin.
I was feeling tired even though I slept early so I'm sorry if yesterday was slow, boring and lifeless for you, darling.
I know you probably didn't really have much fun yesterday.
Didn't laugh and catch up as much as we expected.
So so sorry...

Kaykay's dogs.



Good thing LeLe's eyes are much better than before. 


Meet AnAn!


weiqin's soft shell crab pasta from pizza hut!
She's been dying to try it.
BUT SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT IN THE END!!!
Except for the crab, that was the only nice one.

 
Peppery ribs was mine.
Like mee pok can, grrr...
Not that fantastic please.
Only the ribs which was CHICKEN tasted great. THAT'S ALL!!!

Both of us were suffering the whole time while consuming shit.
DAMN FREAKING SPICY!!!
Kept topping up water!!


And this stupid seafood platter which I gey kiang-ly ordered, wah lao...
TRAGEDY!!!

Sucks like anything lurh!
Wasted $9.50 on this piece of shit platter.


And this lousy dessert, sigh!
weiqin, the naive girl really thought that rich melted hot chocolate would flow out from that brown shit just like what the menu stated.
LMAO!!
So she really tried breaking the cake but nothing "flowed" out.


Yucks!!! But they're photogenic, I admit!


When in rome & Diary of a wimpy kid.
Love the older brother in DWK.
He's ultra funny!!
Changing my music player soon.
My current songs are so outdated!
Sleeping at 9am SHARP TONIGHT!!!
Getting up at 7 tmr. Gross, gross, gross...



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online