<body>
Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today Reeks




Charlotte, Sijie and this new guy called Weilun came over in the evening.
Dustin bought a bottle of wine for us and I too had like 4 more bottles in my fridge.
So I brought out 2 more, deciding on which one we should try.

Suddenly, wL pulled the pizza box over and one of the bottles came toppling down.
It fell from the table to the ground and IT BROKE!!!!
Looks like a pool of blood!






How wasted!!!
And I had to clean up the mess before my parents return home.
Stress and tiring!!!
Plus, while cleaning up shit, everyone was walking around my house and all the glass debris were spreading everywhere.
More work can.
IDIOTS!!!

Mad hot!
Majorly exhausting, had to vacuum shit, mop up the floor, throw towels and bags!
And I kena more than 10 cuts in total!!!!
My floor now has my blood stained onto it already.

It'll be quite awesome if anyone can puke out this large amount of blood right?
Damn freaking amazing luh if it's real life vomit!



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online