Papa bought this new camera for me today! ^o^
How freaking awesome can my life get huh!
$349
CANON IXUS 105 (turquiose)
It's famous for taking good, clear shots in low lighting.
Yep, and this is my old camera.
Only 6 megapixel but it went through thick and thin with me though.
My uncle passed it down to me when I was in primary school.
Have been using it for like more than 6 years man.
The guy in the store told me that this old model used to cost at least $900 in it's glory days.
Wah wah wah, I'm so honoured to use such an expensive gadget without knowing.
I'll still keep this baby! Don't worry!
Here's a picture of mummy and papa when they first got married.
Obviously taken using my new cam luh dey.
Clear not, clear not?
Okay maybe there isn't any difference on my blog but who cares?
It just shows that my blog pics are always in top quality.
Right, right?
LMAO




.jpg)




