<body>
Saturday, March 27, 2010




Hello there,
NEVER EAT AT EMPIRE STATE!!

Went to iluma's tornado.
Kept playing like crazy last night.
And I suck at panic museum. SIGH!

We kept playing so as to get as many tickets as we could for prizes.
Effing idiots, i know.
We only managed to get up to 209.

Jackpot was the easiest but so many people were playing it.
You can get like 2000 over tickets just by playing that.
Spent over 20 bucks on arcade games, I think.
Last time was over $30, okay so i did improve!
^o^ 


Watched this in 3D last night too.
How I wish toothless would be mine badly.
GIVE THIS FLICK 5 STARS!
Go watch it, you people!
Gogogogogogo...



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online