At Shirley Mah.... LMAO
Met bf at 12.15 at JE interchange then bused down to another part of JE.
Headed to her salon to get her hightlights done.
We waited an hour and a half alright!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!!!!!!!!
Then finally, it was her turn!HOOOO
The stylist who cut my hair, man she's pro!
Her name's "wind" or "win" or w something.
Bleah, I don't know how to spell her name!
She totally understood me. ILOVEHER SO MUCH!
She knew what i wanted. TEXTURE CUTTING!
ONLY $9!!!
But after cutting, my hair was sibei thin.
SO FREAKING LITTLE!!!
Bf's highlights were....... okay it looked like 4 months ago's work.
FADED!
She was so adorable. Kept whining somemore....
Whole time I was also worried cos was afraid mummy wouldn't like such thin hair on me.
I'm sucha mummy's girl! "~*
And neither did I want/like it that thin. SIGH!
But I love my hairstyle can!
In the end, she was so-so with it luh. *~*
Tied up!
Stylo right!!!! Referring to MY HAIR LUH DEY!
NO FLASH!!!
So dull.... "~"
ILOVE THIS EMOTICON FACE, DON'T COPY!
I CREATED IT!!!





.jpg)




