<body>
My B.O.O.K!
Monday, February 8, 2010

The late morning and early afternoon was so horrible!

I can't talk to Nyny anymore.
Today's probably the last day I can ever talk to him and I blew it!


He'll be gone by tomorrow at 6am and it might probably be the last time too.
I didn't wanna reply him cos he showed it so clearly that it's gonna end.
Since we both are posted to the same poly, I planned to actually go sch tgt with you but now...
Doubt it'll happen anyway.


You're gonna be spending cny inside.
I know that there's nothing I can do for you.
I can only pray that your sentencing term will be shortened that's provided if you behave well inside.
And I pray that you'll come join me in nyp very soon, not next year, Nyny but this year!
The earlier the better.


I wanna see you soon.
You're someone whom I will never forget and never regretted knowing.
Do you know how deeply I'm affected just that I don't show it to you at all!


You're called B.O.O.K and only you can understand this, nobody else gets it other than the both of us.
When we first talked, I gave you this name remember?
Due to a misunderstanding we had.


And you later claimed that you could jio any girl within a week. LMAO!
Enough about pride and all, I'm so gonna miss you!
I still wanna talk to you. You always make me laugh!


And I kena influenced by you in the way I msg people.
That's why our msging ways are so alike.
All the ohhs, wors, can, uhs, hmmm???, luhs.....
Plus all the adorables, sweethearts, precious, CHEESY PICKUP LINES!!!


And you always like to say this see luh see luh no chem liao, change to physics bah.


And I caused you to not get your N lvl cert because I didn't allow you to go offline.
And you still pulled my leg about it.
And the courses you put inside your JAE application form in order to please me, you put my course as your first choice!
You even let me own your fb account so that I can add chio girls.


Come to think about it, you've actually done alot of things for me just that I didn't realise so.
There are many more things you did but those are private!
Be good inside alright so that you can put a permanent smile on mummy's face.
And I pray that by the time you come out, your kor's shark problem will be resolved by then.


And the cheesy phrase I'll never forget is this. 愛, 国安!


And because my chinese name is 陈愛文, you wanted to change your chinese name to 文文 so that my name's meaning means I love you forever! LMAO!!! x2 


I am not sure if you'll be able to read this entry but if you read it, I hope that it makes your day!
I LOVE B.O.K.A / B.O.O.K!



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online