<body>
Thursday, January 28, 2010

Last night, met jason at my condo's bustop then we bused down to jp.
When we reached, he brought me to see his sec sch.
His school building is like...... more beautiful than fairfield.
Great to play hide and seek there.
Then headed back to jp, we had dinner first.
Throughout dinner, jason did everything for me.
I did not even need to get up and walk to anywhere.
He bought everything for me
After dinner, we went to NTUC!!!
Jason and I took a trolley and we played mummy and daddy!
We went grocery shopping, I threw in lotsa rubbish.
Meiji biscuits, yanyan, chocolates, "ahgong" biscuits.
Then we played with dead fishes.
And the fish monger was like "Na, give you plastic bag take fish"
I was like "Huh??? Wahhh today cannot play with fishes already"
Then Jason and i both pretended to ask each other eh what fish you wanna eat uh? I cooking dinner tomorrow night.
LMAO, then we played with beef jerky, chicken, ham, sushi, my favourite unagi.
And I bought $23 worth of rubbish.
We pushed our trolley everywhere in jp!
Major Gay! But i like pushing trolleys can!
Then went to the carpark, dumped the trolley and he carried everything! hooo.....
Free hands!
Went to some ulu park and he told me ghost stories.. LMAO (x2)
Composed MY MOON SONG!!!
It was back home after that.
And On the way back, we pretended to be blind.
Closed our eyes and walked.... "~* winks.



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online