<body>
Wednesday, December 30, 2009


LMAO!
Perrine snapped this when we were all playing in the arcade!
Playing mario isn't actually cool! 



Yesterday was a day out with THE pussycat dolls!
And Perrine is Nicole Sherzinger.... *FAINTS*

We met up at bugis at around 1plus.
Then headed to Seoul Garden for buffet lunch!
At first the place was fully packed so we reserved 7 seats then went to walk around to kill time!

Anyway, not long after, we settled down at seoul garden and we started eating!
We caught up alot and we also had many juicy gossips about people!
Then I also found out that one of my pussycat babies has someone new in her life.
Somemore not pure one.... TSKTSK!

And weiqin has really negative thoughts regarding her O lvl results next yr.
Emily and her were like busy discussing their PLAN while i was sitting in between them like an idiot.
Then we talked about the upcoming prom night that's gonna happen on 8th January 2010.
SIGH





And weiqin kept wanting to take 1 to 1 with me.
Somemore her terms and conditions very jialat for me!
Cannot take upclose, only can take far far.
She says upclose not nice, far far nicer!
*~*

We retook MANY TIMES!!!!
LMAO but I still love her!



And we're all now addicted to the spot the difference arcade game!
All 7 of us were so engrossed in it.
We were like:
"Faster Faster!"
"Huh? Got difference meh?"
"Wah lao, so hard to see!"
"TRY BEAT RECORD OKAY!"

And abigail was chun li in street fighter and she battled against this really big guy!
And before the match even began she was like:
"OH MY GOSH!!! This guy??? I'll confirm lose for sure!"
HE'S SO BIG!!!!

And before we left, weiqin was so cute, she was like:
"Eh I ask you all something okay!"
"Next time if I organise another outing hor, will you all come???"
Kept asking us..... LIKE 5 TIMES STRAIGHT IN A ROW!!!!



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online