I didn't meet bff today cos I didn't check her working time.
I thought she was ending work at 6 not 4.
But it's alright, next friday's still on with her.
I'm feeling so cold.
The air con's not on, fan's switched off and windows are apparently closed with curtains drawn.
And I'm still shivering!
Oh boy, and I'm having flu now.
And should i start using twitter?
It's only useful when I'm darn bored like now....
But when I'm busy, I won't be able to update it man.
If i have twitter now, I think I'll be posting like every second.
Because today I'm seriously FREAKING BORED!
Never felt so bored.
What am I gonna do now?
It's only 2pm, I've just finished watching Ice Age 3, searched for catering services online for papi because he is hosting a christmas eve party this year.
I've got my sims3!
Oh yes yes yes, forgotten all about that!
Okay shall go play that now....
Bye all!
This entry of mine is retarded




.jpg)




