Caught Avatar in 3D with Joshua yesterday!
Gotta say the movie was awesome!
The poster with the blue figure looks disgusting but totally no regrets watching it.
After the movie, the whole theatre applaused!
RETARDED!
The black glasses both of us were wearing belongs to Shaw House!
Lido's 3D glasses not bad quality one you know!
But must return, cannot bring home!
*~*
Before the movie, I got my nails done at FEP.
The shop's called Charme!
While I was doing my nails, sweet joshua waited for me by walking around!
20 bucks. They scraped off dirty surfaces, removed cuticles, massaged hands and applied many things!
The manicurist who did my nails was called stephanie, she's mixed!
Pretty darling and the both of us hit it off really well.
Colour: O.P.I
D.C Cherry blossom
I chose pink cos I wannaa have the christmas spirit!
Keeee
Then at 7 plus, we went to Jp for dinner!
Keeee
Then at 7 plus, we went to Jp for dinner!
Wanted to take lotsa pics but he's camera shy!
Since he like this, I camwhored myself lor!
LMAO







.jpg)




