
O levels have finally ended!
Anyway, yesterday after the last paper, weiqin and emily took papi's ride to Batok!
I went to pluck every single strand of facial hair on my face.
$15
After the threading process, my face was bad shit!
It was super red.
I looked like I was just beaten up badly.
I had dots all over which looked like mosquito bites.
Gross, gross, gross
I wanted to cool my face down first before stepping out of the shop looking like an idiot.
So Emily waited with me inside for half an hour.
I was standing in front of the air-con the whole time fan-ning my face.
After that, we went next door to find weiqin.
She was washing her hair....
And her rebonding process took about 3 hours
So emily and I started exploring the whole area.
We discovered that there were 6 facial shops and 15 hair salon altogether.
Around 7, papi came and bought them dinner and dropped them at West mall.

.jpg)




