<body>
Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hong Kong
 Disney Winter Wonderland
2009



The last time I went for a holiday was like when I was in primary 6.
Which was the year 2005.

I went Thailand.
Can't remember what fun I had cos I was too young.

And 4 years later, 2009, I'll be going to Hong Kong Disney Winter Wonderland.
I was actually watching tv then an advertisement on this came up.
Then immediately I was like
"PAPA, OMG COME SEE THIS! DAMN NICE RIGHT???"
"REAL SNOW LEH"
"NOT LIKE SG'S SNOWCITY LIKE THIS"

Then the next day, I saw newspaper cuttings on airflights and pictures of disneyland on his table.
Seriously, I've never been to any disneylands before in my whole life.
I've also not been to many countries too.
Exceptions are malaysia and thailand only.
And Australia when I was only 3 years old.

My family seldom go overseas much.
And after this vacation, my next holiday spree will probably be in another 4 years time.



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online