<body>
Friday, November 20, 2009


Day 2 of surgery recovery process!
I can't remove the gauze yet.
I can't talk, smile, laugh and eat as it will aggrevate the bleeding.
I'm not supposed to move that part of the muscle.
辛苦

Doctor gave me only 2 stitches. So the scar will not be obvious.

Yesterday, I forgot to bring my mole back but good thing I'm going back to the hospital later on for wound reveal.
It's ridiculous to bring my mole home isn't it?
But my friends all wanna see it. That's why.
But the mole will eventually rot after a period of time as it actually needs blood to survive.
It's kinda like a living organism.
Gross

rachel so 可怜



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online