Can you believe that I looked so freaky and weird last time?
My makeup was like.....
Eeeyeer so eeeky man.
Don't even know why I love looking like this in the past.
I think I look scary then, compared to now.
Tada.....
I did not use as much eyeliner as I did when I was in sec 3.
I also toned down on the usage of wax on my hair.
Haha cos till now, I still love volume hair.
I don't think I'll ever kick that wanting of mine away.
It's so true that people do change in their appearance and taste as they grow older.
And then when you start looking back, you'll realise how foolish you were last time.
Anyway, I've taken pictures of my surgeon's work desk.
HAHA.
And I'm flying to Hong kong tomorrow afternoon.
And I will not be contacting anyone until saturday I think.
Any last words people?
Hahahaha say them to me today and tomorrow afternoon okay?
I'll be missing many people man.
I've actually so much to say here but my mind is so blank suddenly.
And I won't be blogging from now till saturday.
But can people go flood my tagboard please?
Go crap shit out there or whatever.
Type anything you want okay????
Chat there, play there, sing there.... blah blah blah....
I don't want my tagboard to be dead for 5 days luh!
So please please make my tagboard alive.
Don't make it dead okay!
And I won't be blogging from now till saturday.
But can people go flood my tagboard please?
Go crap shit out there or whatever.
Type anything you want okay????
Chat there, play there, sing there.... blah blah blah....
I don't want my tagboard to be dead for 5 days luh!
So please please make my tagboard alive.
Don't make it dead okay!




.jpg)




