rachel's sweet 16th b'dae, 25th sep'09!
This cake was specially made for me by my friends!
On thurs night, after triple S, they went to "The Icing Room".
They wanted to make a bimbotic cake for me but they couldn't draw eyelashes.
And School that day was unique!
Almost the whole day was performance and thanksgiving.
They gave all students free buffet lunch!
And that was a super rare thing....
The way my friends gave me my b'dae cake was like "heehee"
They blindfolded me, guided me up to the third level.
Then made me walk in circles.
When they removed the cloth,
they sang a birthday song to me and that adorable cake was in front of me!
We also had a cake fight.
I tried protecting my face with the cake box!
*noob*
Emily and I
Abi and I
Oh and during recess, Abi brought a banana cake and I took the first bite.
And my bite was damn big!
SIGH,
I didn't have the opportunity
to take pics with the rest though....
Went to Holland Swensens for lunch with clique,
This Birthday Ice cream was on the house.
Weiqin, surprisingly daring
went to request for a free birthday dessert for me!
She was so cute by the way, she took a balloon
for herself too
and named it Swenny!
It's a female!
And we both talked to a stupid balloon together.....
Influenced by a dumbo.
Then I went out with Eunice too.
She came over, talked alot man!
Then went to Jp for night movie!










.jpg)




