<body>
Sunday, June 21, 2009

That little brown thing sticking out of my mouth is chocolate!!
Don't think sick.....
rachel misplaced her phone!!!!


Don't panic, don't panic!
Hope my phone will just pop out somewhere.


Niway, today's happy papi's day!
Hahaha bff wished her dad last week... KUKU!!
Cha and I talked about those people who look like animae in real life.
Their faces are all perfect... They look like manequin.
We also made fun of those people who are really disgusting when they take pics.


Example, you take your own mirror reflection then you name that picture:
My reflection!


WTH??!!!!
It's like we also know is your reflection right.... Tell me for what????


Or some even worse, they'll name that picture:
That's mie!


OMG and some are worse!
Cos their reflection is too blur to even see their faces so I can't even tell how they look like.
And plus it is an extremely blur and low mega-pixel camera photograph!


Another example, those act cute couples take photos of themselves then go put things like:
"Xiaoboii love ni"
"Xiaobibi, you is mine, i lurvexxxx uexx worxxx"

YUCKS YUCKS YUCKS, okay no offence really no offence to anyone!



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online