<body>
Monday, May 11, 2009


Went to watch X-men origins today with Joshi wawa at Jp

He made me feel bad cos he has watched the movie online already but didn't dare tell me. And I thought it was his first time watching it with me luh!

But before the movie, I waited super super long for him!!!
I complained and complained and complained!
But after seeing his puppy face, my anger went away!

Oh and I met a new friend called JiaXin, hahahaha he's so hot!
I'm going to bed now, sweet dreams everyone!


Finally, I'm willing to accept the fact that it's over! I'm not gonna hang on anymore...... Lalalala



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online