<body>
Friday, May 15, 2009


After school, all 7 of us went to fusionopolis for lunch at eighteen chefs.
Like finally I saw the guys.

As usual, I ordered the most!
And I realise that I love my clique very much.

Every one of them is precious to me but I didn't really treasure all of them last year. Kinda regretted it.

When we were all eating together today, I felt super sad cos it's gonna be our last year together.
And after that we will all be going our seperate ways after O levels.


For the first time, we all bonded and laughed alot.  
Emily, Cally, Weiqin, Abigail, Perrine & Priscilla......

You girls have held a deep place in my heart.

I've never really noticed that feeling in my heart but suddenly today, it surfaced.

I love all of you from the bottom of my heart! Honestly!

Today, emy, weiqin and I went sch together

When we dropped off at the bustop, I didn't even wanna enter sch anymore but emily forced me in.



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online