<body>
Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm having muscle ache on the right side of my stomach!

Last week we had PE, my whole body was aching then it got better but yesterday cos of standing broad jump, my muscles got worse.

I can't bend backwards , can't laugh and also cannot sit properly cos I think I sprained my muscles badly.

And I also lost my F&N textbook.
I left it on the floor during recess but I did put it inside my locker after that.
But it still went missing
How come???????


After so many incidents, I have decided to put a lock!
Yeah, and everybody kept laughing at me. Sheesh
So yesterday was the day I finally lock my locker after 3 1/2 years!


The textbook is damn expensive ya know?
$33++



Newer›  ‹Older
rca
ようこそ私のブログに !



rachel chan aiwen
陈爱文
I'm 17
Gonna turn M18 on the next 25th September
Current hobby: Losing weight everyday
I digg pretty girls and hot UK male models
Earpiercings, buffets and Cooking
rachel.aiwen@msn.com
online